Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update

Hey everyone! Just and update for everyone, expect a lot of movie reviews coming up. I have seen quite a few good ones as of late, so I want to get those up for you guys to see. Look out for those and let me know what you think.

Also, I just want to just take a moment to say that all of these views are my own. If anyone has had an impact on these reviews, they will be mentioned in the post. Please feel free to leave your opinion in the comments, I would love to hear them. Please be respectful! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

If there is something you would like for me to review, let me know by emailing me. This email address is purely for this blog, so they will not get lost in the shuffle. I plan on doing some beauty product reviews as well, but those are still in the works.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment